This week, CMC announced the long awaited i23 (75i in America).
The ALL NEW CMC 75i is the first dielectrically 46kV insulated tracked aerial lift by CMC. The CMC 75i features up to 75 ft of working height, and up to 32’ 10” of lateral outreach.
Safety is paramount to both us at All Access Equipment, and the team at CMC Lift. CMC says:
According to the latest IPAF Security Global Report electrocution is the second most common cause of fatal accidents for users of MEWPs. The risk of electrocution affects not only those who are working on medium and high voltage power lines but also those who are in the vicinity. In fact, the risk of electrocution increases when decreasing the distance to the electric line. The i23 of CMC has been designed to reduce the risk of electrocution and thanks to the use of a highly insulating fiberglass material for the single-seat basket, the special insulating fiber-inserts installed on the aerial part, and a special non-conductive oil used in the hydraulic system. The i23 platform guarantees maximum security when maneuvering. “We do not usually talk about safety because we consider it an indispensable requirement for our platforms – says Alessandro Mastrogiacomo, Sales Director of CMC – With the i23, however, we really did our best to give an innovative answer to a specific safety request of many users”.
Read CMC's full press release here.
This 46kV insulated tracked aerial lift works both as a self-propelled unit that can enter 36" gates and also can be used as a rear mount bucket truck on an under CDL chassis (Ford F550 or equivalent). The CMC 75i can also be trailered with a pick up truck.
- Up to 75 ft working height (69 ft platform height)
- 33 ft lateral reach, 400 lbs basket load
- 46 kV electrical insulation rating
- Radio remote controls
- 90° Rotating basket
- Automatic chassis self-leveling in 5 seconds on any terrain
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable track system with up to 15" ground clearance
- Extra long and powerful track drive system
- 21.6 HP Kubota diesel engine
- Standard hydraulic tool outlet
- Complete turn key truck mount packages (Ford F550 and Isuzu NRR chassis) available
- Open deck or complete enclosed custom trailers
Visit the CMC 75i page here to learn more, download the spec sheet, and request a quote.